Do You know how charming Black Tungsten Rings can be?
Black tungsten wedding bands are bold and futuristic, unlike silver and gold rings, which have a classic aesthetic. Also, black is a sleek color always in trend. Several individuals have come to admire the aesthetic of black rings in recent years.
For you, style is important, but durability is also crucial when it comes to wedding bands. Some prefer ceramic rings because of their lightweight. Others can prefer a metal material for their everlasting ring. Tungsten is second only to diamond as one of the hardest materials available.
Thus, tungsten rings are far more robust and durable than gold rings.
Let us get into some depth about Black Tungsten.
Available Style of Black Tungsten Bands
- The vast majority of gold or silver wedding bands come to mind when it comes to more classic designs. It is true for tungsten rings as well. Tungsten is a relatively new material in the jewelry business, even though it has been used in jewelry for many years. After all, gold, silver, and even wood have been used to make jewelry for thousands of years.
- Tungsten’s popularity has risen steadily in recent years, with no indications of slowing down. Tungsten ring designs have gained attention due to increased demand. Black tungsten wedding bands have started to rival other materials regarding accessible styles as jewelers combine different materials.
- From black and gold wedding bands to black tungsten rings with diamonds, there’s something for everyone. Wood, opal, and mother of pearl inlays are examples of natural inlays that can make such rings more special and unique. Even a basic mix of silver and black tungsten can produce an eye-catching impact. Regardless of style, most of these rings are available for both men and women, allowing couples to select matching black tungsten wedding bands.
BLACK AND GOLD MENS WEDDING BAND DESIGNS
- Men’s wedding bands in black and gold combine old and new. These rings are modern and glossy, and they appear to be attractive. The contrast between black tungsten and dazzling yellow gold plating amplifies both colors’ & brilliance.
- If you’re looking for a black and gold men’s wedding band, you’ll find a wide variety of options. Rings with beveled gold borders and brushed matte black centers, and black rings with a single gold groove in the center are among the styles available.
- In several cases, rings with polished and matte surfaces are combined in the same design. In general, men’s wedding bands in black and gold are more exclusive and unusual than rings with inlays.
BLACK AND SILVER MENS WEDDING BAND DESIGNS
- Men’s wedding bands made of black and silver are more modest than those made of black and gold, but they nevertheless create a striking contrast between the two materials and colors. The silver coating on these rings is usually polished. It provides the ring a lovely gloss and brings out the black tungsten’s brilliance even more.
- Men’s wedding bands come in a variety of styles, including black and silver. You may also get a black tungsten wedding band with silver stripes and an authentic abalone inlay, in addition to attractive matte brushed black tungsten bands with polished silver borders.
- Alternatively, a black ring with a silver groove in the middle. There are also more complex designs available. A black tungsten wedding band with a silver Celtic dragon motif can be a classic example.
You can easily select rings that match your favorite style at Intellirings. Just remember that black tungsten will never let you down.