Sarees are the go-to choice for women on any occasion and now organza sarees are stealing the spotlight. These light weight and sheer sarees also known as kora silk sarees offer a classy and elegant look.
Whether you prefer a traditional drape or experiment with contemporary draping styles, the versatility of an organza saree opens a realm of possibilities for creating unique and captivating outfits.
Get ready to dive into the world of organza saree with KALKI! They offer a wide range of fancy organza sarees online and offline. Visit the trendy store in Mumbai and Delhi to explore their exquisite collection in person. For an online store visit kalkifashion.com and browse through the thousands of organza sarees for various occasions. Schedule a video shopping appointment for a personalized experience. KALKI ensures a delightful and convenient saree shopping experience for all fashion enthusiasts.
Let’s get into the details of organza sarees!
Different Types Of Organza Sarees
Organza sarees are available in different varieties like plain, prints, embroidered, and more for different occasions.
- Organza Silk Sarees– Being the most expensive kind of organza sarees, these sarees are the epitome of grace and elegance. They have a very thin texture and weigh less when compared to other types of organza sarees. Organza sarees are highly favoured for formal events and occasions.
- Plain Organza Sarees– Plain organza sarees are simple sarees with no designs. They offer a minimalist yet elegant look. They can be paired with any designer blouse of contrasting colours making them perfect for any occasion. Embrace the delicate charm of the plain organza saree for an ageless and versatile style statement.
- Tissue Organza Sarees– Tissue sarees are made with a combination of tissue and organza fabric and have a subtle shimmer that adds a touch of sparkle to your look. With their lightweight feel and graceful drape, tissue organza sarees are ideal for various occasions. They are perfect to make a fashion statement with your unique style.
- Banarasi Organza Sarees– Banarasi organza sarees are a perfect choice for wedding ceremonies, and festivities. These sarees feature designs woven in silver and gold brocade of zari work that add a touch of grandeur.
- Printed Organza Sarees– Printed organza sarees are available in numerous designer prints ranging from floral to geometric designs which brings more pop to the look. The prints on the organza saree range from simple to extravagant offering versatile options that are most suitable for casual or everyday wear.
- Sequined Organza Saree– These sarees are adorned with sparking sequins all over that add glow and spark to your personality. These captivating sequin sarees are in high demand among fashion forward women adding an element of allure and charm to their wardrobe.
- Embroidered Organza Sarees– Organza sarees come with different types of embroidery such as, gota pati, zari work, beads, stones, mirror work etc. Intricate and refined embroidery adds a touch of elegance and sophistication to the saree, making it an attractive option for fashion enthusiasts.
- Organza Sarees With Lace– Organza sarees with lace enhances the plain look of any saree. Lacework decorates the sarees to offer a delicate charm and feminine elegance. Using contrast colours and abstract designs in lace works creates a magical look and an ideal choice for fashion enthusiasts who appreciate timeless beauty and sophisticated craftsmanship.
Why Are Organza Sarees Trending?
Organza sarees are trending for their sheer and lightweight fabric that offers a stunning look. They come in a wide range of prints, hues and embellishments making them a versatile and suitable choice for different events and occasions. The sarees are softer and easily create a luxurious statement. The shimmering effect adds a touch of glamour and making it a favourite saree among fashion freak women. Celebrities and fashion icons adorning the organza saree have helped it increase its popularity.
Who Can Wear Organza Sarees?
Since the fabric quality is top-notch, it looks great on women of any age. Easy to wear, comfortable, soft, and lustrous are a few prominent qualities of organza sarees. These features make it easy for women of any shape, size, and skin tone to choose organza sarees as their first pick.
How To Style An Organza Saree?
Organza, a light weight, and sheer fabric is a beloved choice due to its delicate texture and effortless elegance. As organza sarees are available in various types and are suited for various occasions, you can style them in different ways. It is an exquisite garment and can be worn at any time of the day. Here are some tips to style an organza saree for different events.
- For A Formal Event- Drape a sophisticated organza saree in rich hues like burgundy, navy blue or black. Opt for a blouse with intricate embellishments or delicate embroidery to add a touch of opulence. Complete your look with statement jewellery, a neat hairstyle, and stylish footwear. Strike the right balance between elegance and individuality to make a lasting impression at the event.
- For A Casual Event- When attending a casual event like a kitty party or family gathering choose a lightly embroidered or floral organza saree in pastel shades. Pair it with a contrast designer blouse and let the pallu fall to enhance your saree look. Team up with some designer jewellery like a black metal neck-piece, earrings, stone studded rings, kadas and more. Tie a messy bun or curl tresses while keeping your hair loose. Complete your look with a clutch purse and a pair of comfortable flats or sandals for a stunning look.
- For A Wedding- Flaunt a heavily embellished organza saree for wedding with borders embroidered in golden zari work. Pair it with some heavy jewellery such as large earrings, layered necklace or heavy choker, maang-tika, anklets, bangles or kadas. Keep your hair loose or tie it up into a bun according to your choice. Slip into a pair of heels along with a clutch purse for a glamorous and elegant appearance.
Tips For Taking Care Of Organza Sarees
There are different ways to care for an organza saree depending on its type.
- Always check the garments label for proper washing guidelines.
- Preferably opt for dry cleaning only.
- If washing at home, use cold water and mild detergent.
- Avoid wringing or twisting while drying.
- Iron organza saree on a low heat setting,
- Store the saree in a cotton or muslin cloth bag.
- Periodically refold the saree to prevent creases and tears.
In conclusion, the world of organza sarees offers delightful options to suits every taste and event. The sheer and light weight fabric are designed to make a statement. Go ahead and indulge in the beauty of the organza sarees and let your unique personality shine.